This page is intended to serve as an aid to your 68W Sustainment program. Utilize the videos and links to save time. TC 8-800 does not currently allow for publishing and disclosure. However, these videos are all open source.
FROM TCCC Guidelines
- Massive hemorrhage – control life-threatening bleeding
- Airway – establish and maintain a patent airway
- Respiration – decompress suspected tensionpneumothorax, seal open chest wounds, and support ventilation/oxygenation as required
- Circulation – establish IV/IO access and administer fluids as required to treat shock.
- Head injury/Hypothermia – prevent/treat hypotension and hypoxia to prevent worsening of traumatic brain injury and prevent/treat hypothermia
SOME OF THE COLLECTIVE AND INDIVIDUAL TASKS FOR TABLE ONE
Consult the TC 8-800 for the entire list of tasks which are not yet permitted to be disclosed on a public format. The links above discuss a majority of the tasks, but not all (all links are open source and many are from the Committee on TCCC). This collected info should be a way to supplement your training. Consider having Medics watch these videos prior to formal instruction time in order to adapt a “Crawl, Walk, Run” approach.