The last day of the 68W Boot Camp. Senior medics and/or providers may use this as a template to conduct internal training. Feel free to use these products and adapt, as necessary, to your unit’s specific needs.
- 0900: Environmental Injuries
- 10:00 Airway
- Airway PowerPoint
- Practice on Mannequins if time and resources allow (supraglottic airway recommended as preferred option if not routinely performing intubations)
- 11:00 Pharmacology 2
- Finish Previous Pharmacology Lecture; Q and A time
- Consider bringing out BAS Medications for visual learning
- 12:00 Lunch
- 13:30 Radio Operations Class
- Set Up Training Course with S6 or knowledgeable senior NCOs
- 14:30 Study Time; More Q and A
- 15:00 Written Test
- 15:30 Culminating Trauma Lane
- (Study those Deployed Medicine TCCC Videos)
- 17:00 Complete! AAR
This content is the author’s opinion alone and does not necessarily reflect the opinion, official position, or stance of the Department of Defense, or any other branch of the United States Military.
All content is intended to be educational only. Medics should operate under the supervision of a medical provider and abide by all local laws while stateside. Medics should only practice at the level credentialed, and only at the level allowed. This content is not intended to treat or give a substitution for any credentialed provider. Content is intended to aid in a deployed prolonged care setting. Take guidance from your leaders. Utilize these posts as preparation and as a supplement to your provider’s direction and teaching.
From Military Apps, LLC. A Veteran Owned Business.
MRE APP is an app designed to help service members (or whoever is eating MREs) to choose the best MRE. See the contents of every MRE, search by desired item, search by category of snacks/desserts/beverages. See calorie content! Download now on Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.