TABLE 5 for 68W Sustainment
This information is meant to add value to your 68W sustainment program. This information can be used by senior medics and providers to teach medics. The latest version of the TC 8-800 restricts publishing the info. However, this information does cover the material described.
Field Casualty Card
9 Line Medevac Request
Extra Credit for Next Level Medics
- DHHS Information Paper on Civilian Mass Casualty Incidents, July 2019
- Spinal Motion Restriction in the Trauma Patient – A Joint Position Statement
- Assessment and transporting suspected spinal injuries prehospital – audio
- ASIA Scale for Neurological Assessment
This content is the author’s opinion alone and does not necessarily reflect the opinion, official position, or stance of the Department of Defense, or any other branch of the United States Military.
Latest Blog Posts
- ADTMC- MUSCULOSKELETAL
- ADTMC- Allergic Reactions
- ADTMC – Dermatology
- ADTMC- Upper Respiratory Infections
- ADTMC Clinical Topics